The last time I updated this blog was less than a month before my first child was born.
Six years later, I’m trying to write again. (I now have two kids.)
A lot happened in that time. In a nutshell:
- I retired from iOS development to focus on backend and distributed systems.
- You won’t see any more iOS posts.
- I still love Go.
- When I dabble in new languages, it’s mostly Rust.
- I’m not a DevOps engineer, but I play one on TV.
- I’m a big fan of Kubernetes.
I can’t promise another 6 year hiatus after a few posts. But here’s hoping!